Not Engaged Yet

Re: Worst. Proposal. Ever.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What the F.Hope no one was busy drowning or capsizing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh how I do not miss living in Baltimore anymore...For the record I would have kneed my BF in the groin and thrown him into the harbor if he pulled a stunt like that...even with half of the Baltimore City Police Depart. ON A BOAT!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How is it romantic to have the police searching the boat? That part just escapes me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know- her "perfect night" somehow consists of a police raid?  To each their own, y'know?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So a search? Did the article say what they were supposed to be searching for and I just missed it somehow? I read that and at the end was just confused. :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto what noelle said
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    fletch102483fletch102483 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Acro- there weren't really a lot of details, because the story was mostly focused on this guy wasting the city's money (by using the police).  I think they were just pretending to search.  Cause that's fun somehow.
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugg yeah I just heard about this. Only in friggin' Baltimore.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Salt I love your Ravens tribute! My dad and I used to play in the Ravens Marching Band and so I have always had a special love for the team.  I did not miss a single home game from '96-'02. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow that's pretty crazy. I agree with everyone else, a perfect night does not include a police raid.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks, but seriously some people have some strange ideas.My friends FI took her to dinner at a restaurant I was singing at and got me to announce to restaurant that he had something to ask her, before getting down on one knee (this was the cute bit) and producing a ring (she said yes)What was strange was the weird Photographer who was there doing group photos who wanted to phone some z-list celebrity (X-factor reject) on his phone , give the phone to my friend and get z-lister to ask her on his behalf...... WTF!?!?!?! Now that would have been the worst proposal ever!Friend's Fi politely declined his offer and did it the traditional way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds awful, dsoul.Worst one I know of is this:  I play trivia at a bar every week.  There was a couple that always played there as well, and everyone knew them.  The guy got the Quizmaster to let him do a 'special round' of trivia.  All of the questions were wedding-related somehow, and the final questions was 'Will you marry me, xxx?'.  Some of my friends thought it was great, I thought it was ridiculous.  (They had the same quizmaster do a whole trivia thing at their reception about the couple.)
  • Options
    gizmo91909gizmo91909 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow- that must be one confused man. Police raids are in no way romantic. It just sounds ridiculous. I'd be so embarrassed if I were her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards