Canada-Ontario
Options

Day of Wedding Coordinator

Hey Ladies,
Can someone recommend a good (and cheap) wedding coordinators for the day of the wedding.  Just need someone to take care of things day of.  I am also thinking of making my own centrepieces so someone who is also willing to do some decorating in the hall.
Thanks ladies.

Re: Day of Wedding Coordinator

• Options
    orlykahnorlykahn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!
    shoot me an email
    orlygoldakahn@gmail.com
    or
    orlywaldman@gmail.com
    I can send you some day of co ordination info :)
    Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com
  • Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Cristina & Jen from SImply Sophisticated Events.  They are freindly and fun, professional, knowledgeable, and economically priced:)
    http://www.simplysophisticatedevents.ca/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey ringgirl. I would HIGHLY recommend Sandy from PureLuxe. I know her personally but she is also my day of coordinator. She has also been great with sending info re: decorators and bakers. She is fantastic!

Her email is Infopureluxe@bell.net
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Leena from Let's Party Consultants.  Her prices for Day Of services start at $500 depending on what you need done.  You can check out her website: www.letspartyconsultants.com or email her at info@letspartyconsults.com.

She's been in the industry now for over 13 years and essentially knows all the owners/directors of sales for all venues as well as different vendors.  I definitely recommend her.  She can also help you to convince your FI as to why you need a Day Of Coordinator or Wedding Planner.  So if you need help with that, I definitely recommend her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    another option if you want someone who charges less, is you can search kjiji and you can find some wedding planner who are trying to build a profile and hence offer reduced costs.  I was actually thinking of doing this.  I know he/she may not be well known yet, but not to say they won't do a great job.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Diane from the bride's butler ( http://bridesbutler.ca/ ) and she was great!
    Anniversary

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards