Massachusetts-Boston
Options

wedding in Easton area

I live in FL but may get married in MA. I have family there. Anyway, I would like to get married somewhere south of boston. Easton/Bridgewater/Abington/Rockland area. Does anyone know of any good places? TIA!!

Re: wedding in Easton area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Easton has a country club that does weddings (the Easton Country Club).  I've never been to a wedding there but it looks nice on the website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about Spring Valley Country Club in Sharon?http://www.springvalleycountryclub.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest The Villa in East Bridgewater!  They have just completely renovated the whole place and it is very classy and chic.
  • Options
    shelle46shelle46 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the previous person because my wedding will be in the Oak Room of the Villa and the rennovations are beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The caneo club in Bridgewater is nice and they have some great packages!  The easton country club is alright.  I looked there, I thought it was a little small, but the grounds were really nice.  You can always look at Lakeview Pavilion in Foxboro, not to far from Bridgewater.  Some others I looked at were: Braintree Sharton (I felt like there was too much going on in there, many functions at once!), Lake pearl in Wrentham (more then 1 wedding, but very nice), Endicott Estate in Dedham (only fits about 75 people in 1 room), Saphire Estate in Sharon, Christina's in Foxboro, Four points in Norwoor,  and Raffael's in Walpole (did not have a separate space for cocktails)...I know there was more, but I can't remember.  I can honestly say there was nothing really wrong with any of the places.  They were just not what I was looking for.My Family all lives like 10 minutes from Easton, so I looked alot in that area. I ended up picking Lakeview Pavilion.  And depending on your budget, there are many great places like Granite links and Blue Hills country club
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Canoe Club Ballroom in W. Bridgewater in October, its a beautiful venue, affordable, and they have awesome food.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about any of these places but you could look into them:Conference Center at Massasoit in BrocktonFuller Craft Museum in BrocktonHoliday Inn - BrocktonShaw's Center - BrocktonThorny Lea Golf Club - BrocktonE. Bridgewater Commercial Club - E. BridgewaterTJ Smith'sVictorian House - E. BridgewaterHalifax Country ClubMonponsett Inn - HalifaxBernardo's - HansonSouth Shore CC - HinghamClarion Nantaset Beach - HullPembroke CCHoliday Inn - RocklandRockland Golf CourseBarker Tavern - ScituateScituate CCRiverbend CC - W. BridgewaterHTH!
  • Options
    Shannon26Shannon26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Holiday Inn Mansfield!!
  • Options
    RhymeReasonRhymeReason member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception at the Easton Country Club. Our guest list was a little over 100 people and I didn't find it small at all. We had plenty of room to have 8 at a table including the head table.
    image 2/113
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards