Maryland-Baltimore

Shoes

I'm in the process of looking for shoes. they dont sell them at the bridal salon where i bough my dress. Where did you get yours? Did you try them on with your dress? Is this a super big deal?

Re: Shoes

• edited December 2011
    I got mine at Endless.com...free shipping and free returns...i bought like 5 pair before I settled on ones i love...PIB under attire
  • MereFM99MereFM99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from endless.com, they offer free overnight shipping and returns plus they had the best price online for the style that I liked.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bmore- jinx!  Ha ha.
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to say the same thing!! ha!  They come quickly too!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if the overnight is standard, it could've been a special when I ordered mine?  Either way, I think they're the best online option!
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from Shoebuy.com same deal with the free to and from shipping.  I just ordered 3 pairs and returned the two I didn't like after trying them on!
  • edited December 2011
    Same deal with Zappos, where I got mine.  I love the different views/pictures and reviews that they post.I have the Coloriffics ones that a lot of girls on here have
  • edited December 2011
    I wore hot pink shoes for my wedding so I doubt that is the kind of shoe you're looking for.endless.comshowbuy.comzappos.com are three of the biggies and you should be able to find just about anything.I would highly recommend that you have your shoes before your dress fitting.  I took a pair of shoes that I thought was close and when I went to try on my dress with my wedding shoes a few weeks later it was way off.  You'd be surprised at how much of a difference an inch makes.
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from David's then had them dyed hibiscus pink :)
  • MadBoxxMadBoxx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked a couple places online, but because I wanted to make sure I would be comfortable I went to some of my local stores to see if I could find something I liked.  I got mine from Off Broadway (PIB under Attire) for $40.  I LOVE THEM! So comfortable and exactly what I was looking for!  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I am planning to buy pink ballet slippers from Isotoner.  No one can see my shoes, so my number one priority is to feel comfortable.  I may even buy two pairs...one for my outdoor ceremony and one for my indoor reception. 
    Dr. Googs is married to Mr. Pelvis. Happily ever after!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards