Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Hy-Vee

Hello ladies. I was just wondering if anyone could recommend which Hy-Vee we should contact for our caterer. I have heard some are better than others but do not know what ones. TIA!

Re: Hy-Vee

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to work at the Blue Springs Hy-Vee, and Wanda, the catering manager there, is fabulous.  She pays attention to every detail.  I worked an event with her once because someone called in sick, and everything went so smoothly.  I would highly recommend her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using the mission hyvee, I've also heard good things about the prairie village hyvee
  • Options
    RHILEA77RHILEA77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Wanda Blue Springs Hyvee. She is the best. She sat down and went thru everything step by step. She even told my Fiance that if he didnt like what we were serving everyone else...she would bring him in a seperate dinner!!! WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using the HyVee in Independence off of 23rd Street.  Victoria is great to work with!  Food was yummy!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bagastbagast member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also using the mission Hy-Vee, my mom and I meet with Kim the catering manager this past weekend, she was awesome, also we are getting our cake and flowers from there, which if you get all three things from Hy-Vee they give you a 10% discount. (which you probably did know). But they will work with you on anything that you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards