Arkansas

SN poll

What does yours mean and how did it wind up being your screen name?
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: SN poll

• amelianguyamelianguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's our names. Creative, I know. *lol*
  • sucrets4sucrets4 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, it's better than mine.  Mine is my original aol sn that I made up in 1996.  It was a joke with my HS friends and it just stuck. 

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha it's funny how stuff like that sticks! My yahoo SN is sweetlilrockstar - it's been that since I was 14. *lol*
  • jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Mine is my initials and year I was born. 
  • mine is our names... and that pretty much explains itself. lol. i've thought about changing it, i'm internet leary & i didn't exactly know it'd be seen... just havent gotten around to it. i hate it- too long.
  • edited December 2011
    mine is actually my first initial and last name, and now i know that's a big no-no lol.  so i'll probably change it soon.
  • edited December 2011
    Mine was my aol sn from way back in the day...like 6th grade or something when we got our first home computer.  I used to (and still do) sing...and judges always told me I had a big voice.  So I used that.  No significance to the 3.  Just a number aol added.
    edited December 2011
    katie - I honestly wouldn't have guessed that, so I think you're okay.  Obviously, if you feel more comfortable changing it, then do so, but there's someone else on P&E whose sn is her full name and I had no idea until she friended me on FB.

• edited December 2011
    haha well I guess that's a perk about having such a weird last name.  But as soon as I get married, it's going to be SOOO plain jane.  That's a-okay, though :)
    edited December 2011
    My maiden name was very Italian.  Now it's Jones.  At least I don't have to spell it for people anymore!Headed over to the HS...have a great afternoon!  Oh, and I love your dress!  The halter is gorgeous!!

• edited December 2011
    I have that problem now--I always have to spell my name or correct someone's pronunciation! But Robinson will be so much better :)Thanks! I knew it was the dress as soon as I put it on--and as soon as mom started crying!Have a great day :)  I'll have to find you on FB soon!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I was a little girl I always wanted to marry someone who had a last name I didn't have to spell for everyone, since my maiden name is a hard one to spell. However, my married name is actually harder to spell than my maiden name. God is totally having a laugh at me about this.
    edited December 2011
    amelia - my goal all throughout school was to marry someone in the middle of the alphabet.  I hated being at the end.  It's not relevant now at all, but I'm finally in the middle! Sorry for your new last name being more difficult.  :(

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, that's hilarious sucrets. Glad you got what you wished for! It's all good, I will live. FI is just too good to pass up. :D Plus, I'll get to keep my initials 'cause we both have last names that start with S. I thought about making my maiden name into my middle name, but then I would be Amelia S. S. A.S.S. It would make for awesome monogrammed hand towels. *lol*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards