Michigan-Lansing
Options

All flint area brides

Hey all, Im trying to find some venues.  Fill me in on all of your vendors!Thanks!

Re: All flint area brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having both my ceremony and reception at the Bavarian Inn Lodge in Frankenmuth (my hometown), but I've been to a few weddings at the Holiday Inn Gateway Centre and it's really nice.  It was my second choice for reception location.As for my other vendors, here's who I'm using: DJ - E&J Entertainment.  They are based out of Frankenmuth, but will travel.Florist - Marcia Herzog - she is AMAZING.  She works out of her house in F'muth - if you want her contact info, just let me know. :)Cake - EeShel Zwerk.  She is just getting started so her prices were super low.  I've heard wonderful things about Tasty Layers too (based out of Flint).Photographer - Amy Boeve.  She is based out of Grand Rapids, but she will travel at no cost.  Her price (for the quality of her work) couldn't be beat.Chair Covers - Sposa Seating.  They are based out of Detroit area, but, even with travel fees, their prices were way lower than companies in the Flint area.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    betesebetese member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married in April and the following is a list of my vendors. I would highly recommend all of them. Church: St. Christopher's Episcopal Church, Grand Blanc Reception: Our Lady of Lebanon, Flint Flowers: Ketzler's - on hill road, near US 23 Cake: Cakes by Jane - she was out of Owosso, but had great prices and delivered to Flint. We received many comments on how great the cake tasted. Photographer: Forever in Photography, Grand Blanc DJ: Rusch Entertainment Photobooth: Rockthebooth.com - they were amazing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay Flint people!!! Cake: Tatsy LayersPhotography: A Thousand Words PhotographyChurch: Holy Family-Grand BlancHall: Lapeer Country ClubFlorist: ParsonageDOC: Laura AllisHair and Make-Up: Marci at the SpaReviews and contact info for mine are all in my bio. Link in siggy. HTHs!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    forgot one! DJ: Moonboogie Media
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards