Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Looking for Candy jars/bowls for Candy buffet

Does anyone have for sale or rent candy jars or bowls for a candy buffet?  I did see the jars for sale at Target and Wal-Mart but looking for a better deal.  Or if you have seen the jars around.  Can be different sizes and shapes.  Thanks!

Re: Looking for Candy jars/bowls for Candy buffet

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When do you need them?  I'll have at least nine glass jars/bowls for sale after my wedding next month (9/19/09), and they vary from fish bowl shapes, extra large champagne glass, extra large brandy glass, extra large martini glass, extra large martini glass, etc.  If you need them after that date, shoot me an e-mail at prettypinktress at hotmail dot com for pictures if you're interested.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would also suggest asking your reception hall.  My reception place had nice bowls and jars for me to use without extra cost.  :)
  • Options
    vpandoravpandora member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Garden Ridge, check in the section where they sell vases as well as the candle holder and kitchen storage aisles... tons to choose from, cheap prices.You can also try Hobby Lobby. Not always the cheapest, but they regularly put entire categories of merchandise on sale for 40 - 50% off (like glassware) and that would be a good time to get a bargain.Otherwise, if you are not pressed for time, start picking some up from the various Goodwill Stores. There are always TONS of glass vases, jars, containers, etc. that people are getting rid of... you won't score an awesome deal on very small ones, but generally the bigger ones you can get for under $5 unless they are really special.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heather, I picked up four at Marshall's ranging in price from $4.99 - 9.99.  They are different sizes and two of them have lids.  I'd give that a look!   Meghan
  • Options
    daniellehaydaniellehay member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have ones you may rent. They are different sizes and shapes. Feel free to email me: daniellehay@gmail.comGood luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have some for sale we decided not to do a candy buffet, so I have some that I am willing to part with. They are in my bio under for sale.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will have some for rent or to buy too.  Our wedding is 8-29-09 and they will be available after that.  You can email me at jadsw26@yahoo.com if you want pictures or more details.  We got ours at a good price and will pass on the savings! :)  Julie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also look for candy jars/glasses for a candy buffet. I want extra large martini glasses, extra large brandy glasses and extra large champagne glasses. I am also interested in apothecary jars. If anyone is willing to sell these items email me @ shells0123@yahoo.com with the subject of the email Candy Jars/Glasses. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards