Ohio-Columbus
Options

Newbie Introduction

Hello Ladies!!

I've recently started lurking around, and even asked a question a week or so ago. Anyway, I keep wanting to respond to posts but feel weird since I haven't really introduced myself! lol

I'm Ashley and my fiance, Brian, and I are getting married on Sat Sept 3rd in Inniswood Metro Park in Westerville. It is a second marriage for both of us so we want to focus on us this time, so we are having a very private ceremony. Just the two of us, our photographer and the reverend! :-)  We'll be leaving right after the ceremony to fly to FL for a Bahamas cruise. And we'll have a casual reception here at our house when we get home.

We've been quickly knocking checks off our list, which is short to begin with, but i know we also have alot left to do! lol  I'm excited to be on here and share with your ladies. and Hopefully I can offer some good advice too!! :-)

Re: Newbie Introduction

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!  I love the idea of your wedding.  It sounds like it's going to be warm and intimate.  I'd love to do something like this down the road for a vow renewal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! And congrats on your upcoming wedding :)

I don't currently live in the area, but am originally from central Ohio, so I hang out here a lot. H and I plan on moving back sometime this summer, which I totally can't wait for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board, and congratulations! It seems like you've got a great plan in place!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay welcome! feel free to post away :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the wedding and welcome to the board!!!  It's my secong wedding too but my FI's first.  I went the small intimate route the first time I got married (because I didn't want my MIL aka Monster-in-Law to attend and I really wasn't too jazzed about my hubby-to-be either LOL).  But other than those 2 factors, I really liked having a small intimate ceremony that time.  You have a lot more control and it less stress.  Excellent choice for your wedding :-)  I bet it will be georgous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards