March 2014 Weddings

March Anniversary Ideas?!

Hello ladies,

Some of you may have already seen me around, my wedding date being March 29, 2014, my ten year anniversary!!

Thought I'd start a discussion on if anyone has any unique ideas as to what theyre doing to incorporate their anniversary into the wedding?  I already decided I'm naming my tables the yeras we were dating like 2004, 2005, 2006 and putting a little story on each card to talk about what we did that year!!

What do you think??  What other ideas do you have?!?

Re: March Anniversary Ideas?!

• Hello. I think that is a great idea! I'm assuming you are only having 10 tables then? My fiance and I will have been together for 5 years when we get married. I don't really have any ideas to incorporate that in though. I won't know how many tables we'll need until it gets closer but I like the idea of naming each table after a place we've traveled to together, then writing the details of the trip on the back of each card.
  • i would love to do something like that but we have only been dating for a 1 and 1/2 so i don't think that would work for us. but i did find this book a wedding show that looked like a year book. i want to do that for our guest book if i don't do something with puzzles. it was really cool they had pictures of friends and family and places to write messages. i have known my FI for a while and we have a few group shots together before we were dating.

• That's a neat idea for the guest book!
  • yeah it is really different. if you want to use the idea that ok :)
  • Love your idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards