New Mexico
Options

~joann~

Hey girl, just wanted to let you know that I'm on the June 2010 board too.  I think were the only NM girls on their all the rest are from the east coast :)How is the planning going? what is your date?
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ~joann~

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! The June board does seem to be full of east coast girls!  Our date is June 19th though that is not set in stone and may change depending on what we decide to do.  We are still deciding whether we are staying here or doing a destination wedding with just immediate family.  This is the second wedding for both of us and we have 4 kids combined. :-)  How is your planning going?  What things have you decided on or booked so far?  Joann
  • Options
    kylesgrl05kylesgrl05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our date is June 12th and we have booked the 4 hills country club for the ceremony and reception. I also have my dress but that is all I have done!!! I feel so behind but I'm finishing up my degree and I just have to get that done before I can be devoted to wedding planning.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well you are way ahead of me with the planning stuff!!!  Congrats on finishing your degree as well! What is it that your studying?
  • Options
    kylesgrl05kylesgrl05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elementary Education :) I just started my last semester of student teaching so it's going to be crazy for a couple months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards