New Mexico
Options

Vendor Report Card

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Our wedding day has passed and now it’s time to rate the vendors!! Reception location: The Cooperage. A++ The service was excellent, the set up was superb and the price was unbeatable! We had approx. 175 guests that attended and we all fit perfectly in the back party room. The dance floor provided enough room for our guests to dance the night away. The restaurant has a bar that is tucked right next to the room for easy access for all our guests. The food was outstanding! The menu consisted of a choice of Steak and Shrimp, Prime Rib, Hawaiian Chicken, or Salmon and included a salad or soup and drink. Everyone was absolutely blown away by the food options and service they received. Cake: Say It With Cake. A+ I loved this place so much that I ordered my bridal shower cake, the wedding cupcakes and 8” & 6” round top cake and the groom’s cake from the bakery. The quality, price and professionalism were undoubtedly the best around! Thanks so much Say it With Cake and especially the owner Birdie, for all her hard work and dedication to her business! DJ: Boop DJ Services. A+ This particular DJ service is known around town for providing karaoke services to bars around Albuquerque. I wanted to have a little bit of karaoke at the reception so I decided to book them for all the reception’s DJ needs. Tony, the owner and DJ for our wedding reception was so great!!! We actually only had a few songs sung that night including a song I sang for the groom and a song sang specially for me. The rest of the night was all the DJ and he was very professional, his equipment was top notch and the price has extremely reasonable. Photographer: Sonya Cogan. A+ Sonya is by far the best photographer ever! She has the warmest most pleasant demeanor and is extremely talented and professional. We had her shoot our engagement pictures which came out so beautiful and the poses and shots she took of the wedding I know are going to be wonderful! I had to quickly change the photograph location after the ceremony because Old Town was packed with people for a chili festival and she was so flexible and accommodating to change locations at the last minute. I wanted to have a few pictures right away after the wedding to start making thank you cards and she quickly responded to my request. Flowers: A family friend. A+ A friend of the family took care of all my flower needs from my bouquet to the bridesmaid bouquets, to the boutonnieres to the corsages and ceremony flowers! All turned out soooo beautifully!! Bridal Shop: Budget Bridal. B- So close to a perfect score huh! I know I gave out all A+’s up until now and I fully stand by all my A+s and all were very much deserved. Now I will explain why I give Budget Bridal a B. I had the bridesmaid dresses ordered from the shop, first my two sisters who were my maids of honor which were ordered well in advance and were received on time. The second bunch was the rest of the bridesmaid dresses (4) of them. They were ordered a little later and had to be rushed ordered, now really no big fault of the bridal shop, but one dress of the second bunch came in before the rest and sat at the bridal shop for weeks until they finally called the distributor (Forever Yours, “FY”) to see where the other 3 dresses were. FY explained they made a mistake in shipment and would ship the other 3 ASAP. This didn’t give any of my bridesmaid’s time for alternations. I would have let this one slip for the bridal shop because I am very understanding, but what really upset me was when my sister went to pick up her son’s tux (my ring bearer), one of the ladies at the shop yelled at her and told her that she had talked to the groom and told him all the guys had to come try on the tuxes at a certain time and pick them all up at a certain time. I have no idea why this mattered to her so much to yell at my maid of honor!? My mom even ordered her dress at the shop! I think we gave them enough business on top of the mess up with the bridesmaid’s dress distributor to be taken care of very well after that and I was very disappointed to hear of such a ridiculous outburst.  

Re: Vendor Report Card

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yay!  Congratulations
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! This is very kind of you and helpful! Congrats on your wonderful wedding!
  • Options
    vmlunavmluna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh! One more thing I forgot to mention. We booked Casa De Sueno's for the wedding night!! I would give it an A! I would have to say it's a little pricey at around ~$200 for the night, but I think that was the going rate for wedding night suites around town at various hotels. Casa de Suenos's is a bed and breakfast. We booked the Manzano room with a jacuzzi right in the room!!! It was just the thing my groom and I needed after a long day!!! The breakfast was also great! It is such a quaint, cozy place, perfect for a gettaway after the wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards