Nevada-Las Vegas

Map of Strip to include in OOT Bags?

We're getting married in Vegas (we're from Indiana) and I'm working on the OOT bags. I'm looking for a good map of the strip. Also, any ideas of what else to include?

Re: Map of Strip to include in OOT Bags?

• edited December 2011
    Thrashtobe has great pics in her bio of her oot bags. I found great maps on http://www.vegas.com/lounge/map.html
  • thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi funluckykitty   if you go down to the post what says 2 monthes today, my bio is in that post. im at work at the moment and dont have it to hand. included in mine i have put, vegas keyring elvis sunglasses, headahce tablets, a vegas related music cd, vegas luggage tags, a pen, travel wallet. all pics and details in my bio. i cant fit anymore pics in my bio now so it over lapped into my photo gallery.   the bags are in wedding extras and pics of what i have incldued in them are in my photo gallery under wedding extras.   if you have a problem just let me know.      
  • thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry my bio is in the post i was just....
  • edited December 2011
    I pulled the map out of the What's On Magazine while we were in Vegas on a trip before the wedding.  We also had bandaids, chocolates, gum, lifesavors, Advil packets, a wedding itinerary, a pointers list on what are must sees if you have never been to Vegas, poker chip magnets with our name and wedding date.  That is all I remember.  I am from Indiana too.  We got married 12/2/08.
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    visitlasvegas.com has maps as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards