November 2012 Weddings

STD

I put all my STD's together this afternoon. Do y'all think I could send them this week or wait until the actual 6 month mark, which would be next week?

UPDATE: So after actually looking at the calender, the 6 month mark is Thursday, so my question really doesn't matter!  Love it when I post without thinking first.
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: STD

• I'd definitely just go ahead and send them out. "They" say 6-9 months, I sent mine about 2 weeks ago because 80% of our guests are out of town so figured the more time they have, the better.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I sent mine this weekend (most went out today actually). And the first batch I handed out yesterday to my guests at my daughter's birthday party. I feel so good to finally have that out of the way and off the 'list'. And I already got a few people RSVPing LOL.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We sent ours out closer to the 9 month mark, so I say go for it!
  • edited April 2012
    I sent mine out a few weeks ago, you can send them anytime! :)
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are not doing our engagement pictures until May 20th so we will be sending ours out early June, we are a little late but it was a last minute decision to send out the save the dates. 
  • We sent ours out this weekend so I say go for it! In my opinion, if you have a lot of out of town guests, the more notice you can give them the better the chance that they will be able to make it! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm sending mine today or tomorrow. My fiance still hasn't given me the addresses for a few of his friends...such a procrastinator. I'm sending the rest without waiting for them. Can't wait forever  : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_std-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:3f6a8db5-6e79-4c9f-b02a-05c80f7273b7Post:4678a10c-50c0-4f8c-bc05-c46de31de513">Re: STD</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sending mine today or tomorrow. My fiance still hasn't given me the addresses for a few of his friends...such a procrastinator. I'm sending the rest without waiting for them. Can't wait forever  : )
    Posted by Leenie10[/QUOTE]
    THIS!  About 2 weeks ago FI got annoyed because I was bugging him about getting his last few addresses since my list still wasn't done either.  Well guess what... my list is totally done and he still needs addresses... I think I'm going to send them out this weekend regardless if he has gotten them to me or not lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I sent them this morning!  I pretty much stuffed the outgoing mailbox at my apartment complex.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_std-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:3f6a8db5-6e79-4c9f-b02a-05c80f7273b7Post:0502aeb2-dc81-452c-8593-5bf6999b2f60">Re: STD</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: STD : THIS!  About 2 weeks ago FI got annoyed because I was bugging him about getting his last few addresses since my list still wasn't done either.  Well guess what... my list is totally done and he still needs addresses... I think I'm going to send them out this weekend regardless if he has gotten them to me or not lol.
    Posted by puresugaar[/QUOTE]

I hear you! I sent mine yesterday and only one of his friends will be getting one since his was the only address I had! I'm hoping that friend mentions it to the other friends and then they call  my fiance to say "how come I didn't get a save the date?"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sent ours out a little over a month ago. We went with 7.5 months since about 95% are from out of town and my whole family coming from out of state. we have a few stragglers we are still sending our since there are holes on our address list.
    A and B
    Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Addressed most of mine with FI this past weekend. Hoping to get them out this weekend.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards