South Carolina-Charleston
Options

I'm back!

I haven't been on here in quite some time! My FI and I had some things come up and were afraid that we were going to have to push our wedding back AGAIN but now I don't think we're going to have to (if we do it will only be by 6 months or so!). Anywho, I'm back on here looking for more advice on reception sites! Thanks to eceryone who has already helped! We've narrowed it down to The Harbor Grille and The Inn at Middleton Place but I would love to use a place that allows us to bring in our own food and alcohol! I fell in love with The Gatherings and the ladies are so nice, and then I started looking at Old Santee Canal but I'm afraid that they are too far from our church in west ashley for our guests to drive! I need some input! What do you think about driving that far from west ashley? And do you know of any places similiar to those places closer to west ashley?? Thanks so much ladies!!

Re: I'm back!

• Options
    SCJess85SCJess85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gilligans on Johns Island has a reception facility called the Island Porch. You don't have to pay to rent it but you have to use their catering. It's a cute place and I think it can accomodate up to like 125 ppl.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards