Pennsylvania-Central
Options

k-hart - DB question for you :)

Im getting ready to schedule an appt (yay!) to try ongowns, and i wondered, does Davids Bridal carry a gown thats "similar" to Maggie Sottero's Grace? sometimes the online photos are not very...accurate to a gowns true life look...

Re: k-hart - DB question for you :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    SOOO exciting!! LOVE the dress!I would say, yes. DB has a few similar gowns. What do you like about this gown the lace overlay or the corset back? DB doesn't have ANY lace with corset backs, However, our alterations can put them in for around $100.00. I actually think that DB has a lot of sweet lace gowns and we also carry some that are not on the website. I can think of one in particular that I believe is discontinued (and on mark-down) that looks just like the MS dress except it has a sweetheart top and not corset. I think you just need to get out there and try them on! You can make your appointment with me if you want, or even if you just want to try a couple on to get a good feel for what you want?I work tonight until 9 and Friday until 9.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ur so cute with how excited you are. Love It :) I actually love the lace overlay look. THe corset is nice, alterations speaking, and Fi actually loves the look of a corset, but its not a deal breaker or maker for me.  We actually only have one day this month we can come out, its Sunday the 6th.. dont suppose your working that day are ya? If not, I am SURE ill be back again, as Im not a buy upon first glance kinda girl, I need to try, go home, and try it again..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww. I will not be in that day. I'm actually getting married on the 6th. Hopefully you will get a good consultant that will find you a beautiful dress!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards