Ohio-Toledo
Options

Cameras

I want to put disposable cameras  out on our tables at the reception. Does anyone know were I can find them cheap?Thanks!!

Re: Cameras

• Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine on eBay. There was an auction for a large lot of them that expired just a few months after the wedding so they were cheap. Don't buy into the gimmicky "wedding" ones, they're usually really poor quality in a pretty paper wrapper. Stick with something like Kodak or Fuji, and remember to get ones with a flash! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Walmart's wedding section. I remember seeing packages of like 6...but I can't remember exactly how much.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just putting photo-sharing cards at the reception and in the out of town boxes.  You'll get waaaay better quality pictures if you have guests upload their digital pictures to a photosharing website than you will with disposables.  I have a picture of our photo sharing card in my bio under DIY.  Got them on vistaprint for super cheap!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to do that, I found this place:www.ecamerafilms.com/Disposable_Cameras_s/3.htmMy cousin did this for her wedding and she said that each camera had MAYBE 1 or 2 keep-able photos on it. Not that the guests were being inappropriate, just that they weren't anything to put in the photo album. Hopefully your guests are better photographers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards