Missouri-St Louis
Options

Help! Need officiant

We set a date for the wedding. We are getting married outdoors by a waterfall at Maramec Spring Park on October 17th. It is SO beautiful there now, but will be even more gorgeous with all of the Fall Colors.  Now I have to find an officiant to perform a Christian ceremony and be willing to travel that far.  Anyone know if a great minister?  Our church's pastor is unable to do ceremonies right now because of his schedule.  Thanks everyone!Christina

Re: Help! Need officiant

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into Elliot Chapel in Kirkwood? I know they have a group of ministers who do this. I am not sure where the park is, but when my mom was remarried a few years ago, the minister traveled to their home in the county (about 40 minutes from STL) to perform their ceremony.
  • Options
    cjcolombattocjcolombatto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha!  That's so funny- it automatically edited out his name in my post above.  It's a four lettered nickname for Richard, but that's what he goes by!
  • Options
    christina1313christina1313 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  I emailed Elliot Chapel for information as well as a couple of others that I found on another wedding site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards