Michigan-Grand Rapids

This might be a dumb question..

So, I'm kind of confused on how limousines work on the wedding day. How do FI and I both utilize the limo without seeing each other? Does it pick both of us up? Does it take us to our reception, stay, then take us to our hotel/wherever? I'm so ignorant on this subject and have no idea how many hours to get! Help! TIA! :)

Re: This might be a dumb question..

• mrsvedomrsvedo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours went back and forth a LOT. The limo driver was a saint haha. He picked us girls up at 8 am to get our hair done and dropped us off at the salon. Then he went back and got the boys and took them to Judes to get shaves. Then he came to the salon and picked us up and took us home to get the rest of the girls (not all of us went to the salon) and took all the girls to the church. Then he went back to Judes and got the boys and took them to the church. Then he drove all of us around afterwards to get pictures downtown and to the reception. Then after the reception (like midnight) he took DH and I to the hotel and then went back to San Chez and picked up the bridal party and took them each to their cars.All that to say, it's entirely up to you as to how you use them. How much time you book the limo for, how many of you you have to use it, etc.

my read shelf:
    Sarah (mrs.vedo)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• heather_rae90heather_rae90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, so you got your limo for like 15 hours then? Do you mind me asking what the rate was?
  • mrsvedomrsvedo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Np, we got a really good deal. We booked the limo and the DJ together. The same guy owns both companies (Rhythm & Lights DJ and Prestige Limo). It's a pretty small operation, but they both ended up being great! We got a bridal show special -- unlimited time DJ and unlimited time limo for $1000 total. Normally they charge $1300. They may be at the bridal show coming up though on the 12th. I went to every show while we were engaged specifically for the deals you can get there.

my read shelf:
    Sarah (mrs.vedo)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards