California-Los Angeles
Options

*Vans18*

I just wanted to let you know that when I went for the tasting there were people there who were getting married in October. And when I spoke with my contact there, Nana, she said that she wouldn't be getting to us to finalize the food and everything until mid September. So as long as there is another tasting before mid November, you two should be fine.If they don't have one before then, you can always just go and have dinner there. They really didn't explain anything to us about the flow of the day at the tasting. HTH and good luck!!

Re: *Vans18*

• Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Phewwwww! I called earlier and they will be having another one in September...I just need to call at the beginning of the month to find out the exact date.  I guess they do have them once a month. But if that would have happened to us, at least we've had dinner there before so we know how their food is. Thanks for the heads up though. =)
  • Options
    SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hm, I wonder why they didn't have one in July then. Maybe it's based on how many weddings are coming up or something. Glad it all worked out for you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards