South Carolina-Charleston

*chelseyjean*

Congrats and welcome to the boards!! They help alot. I am excited to have someone else that has my same locations. How many people do you have at yours? Are you getting married inside or out. Mine is about 90-100 people and we are going to do outside as long as it is not raining....We have most of our vendors locked down now.

Re: *chelseyjean*

• edited December 2011
    Hi! Thanks so much! Yes, I just stumbled upon it and realized how helpful it would be. We have a guest list of 156 (A-list, including 13 kids) and are *hoping* to have 100 or fewer in attendance. As crazy as I am (maybe...) I think it will work out that way. Almost all of our guests are from NC and based on what we know about them we don't expect more than 125. We do plan on the ceremony being outside. I hope it doesn't rain because it would be a little cramped inside; although I think we could work it out. I have a question for you too - are you doing anything inside the house/on the porch after the ceremony? We were going to try and do a cocktail hour but they wouldn't let us. So I am thinking of putting the guest book and my b-portrait there. I just want people to get to see the inside and the porch - it's such a beautiful view.
  • edited December 2011
    No- I do not have anything going on before hand or after. But I noted on my website and will in the info I send with the invite that they should head upstairs before or after to enjoy the view from the piazza. Most of my guests are from out of town too so this is all a real treat. I got a DOC who had the same wedding combinations  as us http://southernchicweddings.blogspot.com/on her blog she has a post from a couple weeks ago with a couple pics. This couple had tons of rain and ended up having to go inside.. She siad it worked out ok but recommended not moving too many seats as it got a bit stuffy. She said it may have been more comfortable to let more people stand if something like that happens to me...I can send you some picture links I have been collecting from the venues if you want to send me your email. I am at kriskearney at yahoo.
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. Great idea about telling them to explore before & after. How has your experience been with Kristin and/or Francess?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards