Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Any similar suites to

the vista suite at MB?  I love it but...it is so far away down the strip from our ceremony at Caesars.  Hoping our guest could walk to the suite.So, any suites similar to that one?
http://richards-creations.net/Videos/Are-women-born-like-this.html Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009. Taking Metfomin for insulin resistance and irregular cycles/ovulation. Had healthy baby girl in Jan 2010 via C-Section (HTN and Breech Presentation). Miscarry at 8 weeks with D&C in May 2011 (low progesterone) Had a healthy baby girl in June 2012 via C-Section.

Re: Any similar suites to

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out the websites for hotel near Caesars. We're having our reception at PH in the Panorama Suite or Boulevard Suite - not sure which one yet ;) Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having mine in an Apex suite at PH.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Caesar's has some larger suites available also. In the past I have seen pics of the Absolut suite, which was HUGE used. I also saw the emperor's and senator's suites under the fantasy suite section on their page. Someone on this site (sorry I can't remember any names right now, but maybe check the vegas knot list) used a suite at flamingo, which would be an easy walk. I think it was called the metropolitan suite.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards