Arizona-Phoenix

RK bridal online

Has anyone ordered their dress from this company? I can get my dress for almost $150 and dollars less through them. I am just a little nervous about ordering online.

Re: RK bridal online

• edited December 2011
    I've been in the actual RK store here in NYC, and they're a pretty good company. For a potentially even better price, you might try calling Pearl's Place for a quote, and then place the order through Netbride. All of those online retailers price-match/beat. I highly recommend Netbride from ordering my BM dresses. I have never ever seen a negative review about them. Any questions, feel free to ask!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Celsius, you're the best. :-) Pearl's Place & RK are the only one's that carry the designer. I am wondering though if it will really make a difference after paying for my dress to be pressed or does the seamstress press it with alterations?
  • edited December 2011
    Well, it depends on who does your alterations. I know that Janet Kirkman comes HIGHLY recommended for her skills AND her pricing. And as far as I am concerned, savings is savings. :)If nothing else, I would call Pearl's (I found them to be the least expensive when I was price-shopping), because I believe RK will beat the price by something like 5%. Check the website to be certain.    
  • Fondue IIFondue II member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but I was going to order my bridesmaids' dresses from RK Bridal (lower price, no sales tax), but then I remembered that Once In a Lifetyme Bridal in Tempe said they'd price match online sources.  I told them that I wanted to keep my business local, if possible, and I asked if they would be able to match their out-the-door price (including sales tax) with what I was quoted from RK.  They called me back an hour later and said they'd do it, so I placed my order through them.  I try to buy local whenever possible, and it makes me feel better to know that there is a live person I can go in and talk to face-to-face in case there's a problem down the road.Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes that is what their website says. After all of the great things that you girls have said about Janet I am really hoping to work with her for alterations. Do you know if pressing is included in her alterations. I have already emailed her to ask for her pricing, etc. Again thanks for all of the helpful advice. :-)
  • nzg1983nzg1983 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I got my BM dresses from RK.  They do beat competitors prices by 5%.  The dresses came in just fine and a month earlier than expected.  Email me if you have any other questions!
  • edited December 2011
    You girls are great! Thank you so much for all of your suggestions, they are very helpful. I will be making some phone calls here shortly.
  • nzg1983nzg1983 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Janet will steam your dress when she is done with it :)
  • edited December 2011
    Fantastic! Thanks Nicole :-). I am so excited, I think that I am going to get the dress that I love for a smokin deal! Thanks to everyone's help. :-) I called Pearl's Place and they have it cheaper than RK bridal, but RK bridal will beat anyone's price by 5%. Unfortunately no one else, ie. Netbride or Once in a Life Tyme bridal carried this particular designer. Thanks again for everyone's help on this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards