Tennessee

Need Make-Up Artist in Nashville or Mt. Juliet area

I am in need of a make up artist that offers airbrush make up.

Re: Need Make-Up Artist in Nashville or Mt. Juliet area

• edited December 2011
    Me too...in the same area...Mt.Juliet or Nashville area...Let me know if ou find someone that isn't too overpriced!
  • lbrosmerlbrosmer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DItto -  want the airbrush effect.  Is there a makeup vendor list for this area listed somewhere?
  • danitakldanitakl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend that does airbrush makeup.  She and I work together sometimes.  I think the price is usually $150 per person for hair and makeup.  Would you like for me to ask her?
  • danitakldanitakl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Amy Lynn Larwig, she's one of the best makeup artists in Nashville and great to work with! 

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_need-up-artist-nashville-mt-juliet-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:9fbfccd0-3e38-4ffe-83e6-73a5e7b72afcPost:1360b1e2-c5eb-46c8-9e9c-584c709f84ff">Need Make-Up Artist in Nashville or Mt. Juliet area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am in need of a make up artist that offers airbrush make up.
    Posted by litebrite21[/QUOTE]

Did you ever find one? I am still looking and was just curious since you get married before me. Please let me know if you find anything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards