Destination Weddings Discussions

NWR: Our causality... (PIP)

So after a day of lounging around and running errands before the Packer/Viking game tonight, we thought, let's get Kota a new bed....yeah, bed lasted 2 hours...

The guilty....

She's still trying to get fuzz out of her mouth...what a ding dong!  Guess she's stuck with the blankets that are already in her kennel! 

Gotta love our furbaby's!

Re: NWR: Our causality... (PIP)

• Awwww cute doggy!  Mine does the same thing, in fact his nickname is "shredder."  I usually buy the super cheap beds from Walgreens or CVS because I got sick of spending money on them all the time.  Gotta love our furbabies :)
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • Bad puppy! She is so adorable though! Gotta love that face!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_nwr-causality-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:892c6f82-fdc9-4c8d-be2b-1506dd12daffPost:993c551d-8a5c-46d7-82fc-272c0919044e">Re: NWR: Our causality... (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I usually buy the super cheap beds from Walgreens or CVS because I got sick of spending money on them all the time.  Gotta love our furbabies :)
    Posted by hibiscus118[/QUOTE]

Us too...we got this bed at Menard's for $6 thankfully...however, that's still $3 an hour just for a large chew toy!   Oh well...made me smile for the night.  Hope FI feels the same when he gets home from his meeting in a bit....
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_nwr-causality-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:892c6f82-fdc9-4c8d-be2b-1506dd12daffPost:cea98125-bb96-461c-b754-5a1ace3ba5f2">Re: NWR: Our causality... (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR: Our causality... (PIP) : Us too...we got this bed at Menard's for $6 thankfully...however, that's still $3 an hour just for a large chew toy!   Oh well...made me smile for the night.  Hope FI feels the same when he gets home from his meeting in a bit....
    Posted by fsujen18[/QUOTE]

<div>To bad you don't have enough time to throw away the evidence and go buy another one ;) hehe</div>
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • Haha, thats hilarious..my dog does the same thing. The last one he had actually lasted about three weeks, and on the day I commented how well he was doing he with it he shredded it to pieces! Your dog is adorable!
  • Our little chihuahua Gracie did that to one of Isabelle's beds when she was a pup.  I felt HORRIBLE because Izzy kept moping around without her bed. At the same time, it was too funny not to take a picture of it before I scolded her. Thankfully, she's outgrown her destructive stage and keeps it to toys only now that she's a "big girl."

06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • Too funny...  She looks SO cute even when she's guilty!!  :-)
  • My dog does the same thing! However, we learned about what type of dog bed to get her--basically if there's any sort of fuzziness to it or the type that kind of has a wall around it, those will get shredded to pieces in about 5 seconds. We learned a long time ago to not get her stuffed animal toys, even so called "indestructible" toys like those Kongs. It's bones (or nyla bones) and balls (some types of balls, that is) for her. Everything else gets destroyed within minutes. If there were some way she could become a tester for toys...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards