New York-Upstate

Rochester Hairstylist Recommendations?

I moved here about 3 years ago, and still have yet to find THE hairstylist... I had a hard time parting with my girl back at home... but I just need some highlights done and a cut! Can anyone recommend their hairstylist or a salon to go to?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rochester Hairstylist Recommendations?

• teddib20teddib20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS. TIA!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I go to Michael Dunham at Pasquale Salon on Monroe Ave.  He is a great stylist and a wonderful person.  I have been going to him for YEARS as have most all of my girlfriends and my mom, who lives almost 2 hours away.  The salon number is 256-2170.  You can tell him Kelly referred you if you go.  Good luck...
  • RonCourtRonCourt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where you are in Rochester, but Lari James in Webster is amazing. I went there for my senior ball a few years ago and it came out amazing! I don't have a specific stylist, but from what I hear they are all pretty amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    I absolutely recommend Belleza Salon on Monroe Ave. Ask for Rita-she is the owner and she is awesome. Very reasonable and classy place. :) She is even doing my hair for my wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Jason at Shear Ego in Pittsford.  He's the first stylist I've found that I didn't want to immediately go home and restyle my hair after a salon visit.  Very talented, fun and an overall really nice guy.  GL!
  • teddib20teddib20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!!! I wrote down all of them and now I'm about to call for best prices!Noelle: How much does Rita usually charge? I've heard really good things about Belleza.
  • edited December 2011
    I lived in Rochester my whole life, and just moved to Albany 2 years ago.  I used to be a pageant girl and the best hairstylist I found was Tiffani at Rocky Greco's in Pittsford.  I was from Spencerport so it was a hike, but she is fantastic!  She will do whatever you need very natural or very formal.  Hopefully she is still there I wouldn't be surprised if she had her own place now.  But again fantastic, and specializes in weddings and coloring.   Good luck! Wish I could bring her to Albany!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards