Pennsylvania-Central

**colleenau**

I know you don't know me, but I was just curious about something. I saw that you wrote on an earlier post that Henderson limo "hooked you up" with a limo on your wedding day. I was just wondering if it happened to be the Chrysler 300 that she gave you. If it was, I just wanted to let you know how you really got it. I'm not trying to sound mean to you, so please don't take it that way. I''m glad things worked out for you. But, my husband and I had that limo booked from I think it in May/June/July '08. We got married the same day as you....so congratulations. But when we went in the day before to drop off our champange, to put it in a nutshell....the lady went bonkers and raged about how the limo's AC was out because "the black people" are after her. She claimed that we couldn't use the limo b/c it was leaking the fluid from the AC. She then basically flipped after we asked some questions about a refund and SHE cancelled the limo on us. Of course I was a complete wreck, it was the day before my wedding and I didn't have a limo. I just thought you should know the full story, this is all assuming of course that you got the Chrysler 300....I hope you enjoyed it. We did get another limo though, that I know ended up working out for the best. I just wanted you to know what she did to us....and we found out that she's done it to many others, I guess you guys just happened to be on the lucky end of things. Again, congratulations....and I'm happy things worked out great for you : )

Re: **colleenau**

• edited December 2011
    We actually had the White Lincoln Stretch. I'm not sure if our good fortune was a result of your misfortune but I surely hope it wasn't. I believe ours got upgraded the Thursday before I think. Not sure because my mom was taking care of the limo contact. I'm glad everything worked out for you and I"m sorry you didn't have the same good experience as us. Congrats to you too!
  • neworleans1neworleans1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, that was a good upgrade for you...it wasn't from our misfortune. We were supposed to have the Chrysler 300. Anyway, I'm happy you had a great limo. We actually ended up with a 20 passenger stretch Hummer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards