Missouri-Kansas City

Photography Locations

Any suggestions for where to go take photos with the bridal party between the ceremony & reception?My wedding is in a week, and with all the thunderstorms lately, so I want to have an itinerary for if it rains, AND an itinerary for if it doesnt rain.  Any suggestions there?thanks!!!

Re: Photography Locations

• edited December 2011
    Union station... In and out. No rain: loose park, plaza. Rain: Church.... thats all I got right now... I will keep thinkin.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My personal suggestions many which were already mentioned: Kauffman Memorial Gardens (Beautiful, beautiful garden there) (Near the plaza 4800 Rockhill Road) Loose Park The Plaza Union station I don't have any suggestions as for in case of rain other then just inside the locations you have your ceremony/reception.
  • edited December 2011
    Just in case you weren't aware, you have to pay to if you are going to take professional pics at Union Station.  I don't remember the price, but my photog mentioned this to us when we were brainstorming locations...Where is your wedding at?
  • edited December 2011
     you dont mind a bit of a drive and to pay for a few tickets you could get in to Powell Gardens.   Its really beautiful this time of year.
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you go to Liberty Memorial, you can take some pics with the KC skyline in the background.  Also Union Station could be in the close ups:)  HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards