Arizona-Phoenix

::FutureMrsL.R.Allen::

Okay... I know I am not a normal on the AZ board. But this is way too funny. I am one of Mandy's friends (we've met a few times). Anyhow... today I am showing one of my new co-workers all about theknot.com. I was telling her how fabulous the boards are (I typically post on the Hawaii board), and I was showing her the AZ board. I wanted to show her what a planning bio is, so I just started going through the posts until I came across a post where someone had a planning bio, and I found you!! How random is that!! As I went to your planning bio page, I thought... I know her!! Its just so random how small the world is!! Hope your weekend in AZ was really productive. Ran into Dharmy and she told me you guys had a lot of fun stuff planned!! I saw that in your next trip you were going to look into linens. Wanted to pass this along. I am so appaled with how expensive linens are, and I found a company that will sell them to me for cheaper than I can rent them. I'm pretty sure that I remember you used to be in events, so you probably have some very fabulous contacts, but I thought I would pass this along... http://www.linennstuff.com/ Hope you are doing well!! And CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!!! Leah

Re: ::FutureMrsL.R.Allen::

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards