California-Los Angeles
Options

toasting glasses

I'm having a hard time finding a pair of toasting glasses that a like. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to look?

Re: toasting glasses

• Options
    Khimes7Khimes7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Bed Bath and Beyond, we picked the Vera Wang love knot design.
  • Options
    csunsweetiecsunsweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We purchased a pair from Kate Spade at Macy's. We actually didn't like the "toasting flute" set because the stems and base were silver plated. So we bought 2 champagne flutes that were all crystal instead.
  • Options
    SJ&GMSJ&GM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     You can always make it a DIY project and buy glasses, find ribbon that are your colors, and a cute trinket etc....
  • Options
    clubs&spadesclubs&spades member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vera Wang
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't really want to spend a ton of money on mine so I bought mine from exclusivelyweddings.com, I really like them and they are a little more masculine for my FI to drink out of.  But I do have a warning about them they don't have that great customer service.  GL!
  • Options
    erika13parrerika13parr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased our toasting flutes at Crate & Barrell.  They are not wedding flutes, but they looked nice and served the purpose.  $11.95 Each
  • Options
    pichardo1979pichardo1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to use Waterford flutes-Siren
  • Options
    Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine were Waterford, and you can get sets at the Waterford outlet for a fantastic price.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours are a pair of Lismore Jewels from Waterford.  They were insanely expensive at Macys $115 per stem.  But I searched for them on ebay and got both of them for $120 with free shipping so I was very stoked about it.If you have time and patience you can find some really good deals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards