Michigan-Lansing
Options

Officiant/DJ reccomendations for Lansing??

Hello all....I am getting married in 75 days!  Yikes.... We have only been engaged 2 weeks so you can see I could be feeling slightly stressed.  LOLWe both decided we wanted a shorter engagment and and thought 3 months was perfect.... Caused some panic with the parents but there all on board now....We have the location booked, but now I need some recommendations on officiants.  We are not religious and do not want religion brought into ceremony, but we did still want a nice ceremony with a romantic feel.  Do you have any suggestions for us?My FI parents offered to pay for the DJ- So I am looking for someone with a lot of wedding experience who has a wide array of music selections and hopefully reasonable on price.  :)  Let me know if you have thoughts!Thanks

Re: Officiant/DJ reccomendations for Lansing??

• Options
    lb4908lb4908 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Pam Klusack as our officiant. She gives you hundres of samples to design your own ceremony from so you can pick what feeling you want. She is incredibly popular and also beyond incredibly reasonable. She also has great communication via email and is willing to meet with you several times to go over things. Her email is klu321 at gmail.com. For a DJ I would very strongly recommend Matt with W.E.D. formerly Sound Wizards. I hired them after seeing his work at another wedding and have found him and his wife Lynn easy to reach, full of great advice and very capable with any wedding. Plus they are also extremely affordable and well reviewed by other brides. Their website is www.wedmi.com I can't recommend any of these vendors highly enough. GL.
  • Options
    Swtangel098Swtangel098 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also used Pamela Klusack and she did a wonderful job, plus everyone loved her. She works with whatever you want. Good Luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for recomending Pamela!  I literally just got off the phone with her, and she is wonderful!  Thank you!!!!!
    You need love and laughter to get a happily ever after! Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    nbeas89nbeas89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm meeting with Matt from W.E.D. next month and I'm really excited about it. His wife, Lynn, has been great about following up with me over the past few months, especially since I live in IL. AND, the price quote they gave me was unbelievable. So far, my experience has been very positive and I highly recommend you contact them.
  • Options
    kelcollisonkelcollison member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    6169022462 That's the number of the DJ we know who does a lot of weddings. She's really good, fun, and full of energy. Her name is Dana, the company is D & R Karaoke & DJ. I'm pretty sure she has extremely reasonable rates as well! Hope you find what you're looking for!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards