Maine

Called Sams...found answer to dried flower delimma!

YAY!!! So...I called the Sam's in  Augusta and told the guy I was nervous about the dried flower thing and he said that they ship fresh flowers too!!! yay!! So he went on the website and checked it out (I'm not gna lie I didn't believe him).  He said don't click on wedding.  Go to samsclub.com then scroll to the bottom right.  Click on the pic w/ flowers.  Then featured items! AND there are red roses shipped fresh!!! Reviews are good!  They say they're a deep red more so than a bright red but for the money I'll save it's worth the slight color difference!  So check it out! They do have some other flowers too!  Happy hunting!

Re: Called Sams...found answer to dried flower delimma!

• edited December 2011
    Great news! Do they do other fresh flowers besides roses?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I saw some.  I think they had hydrangea and orchids maybe. U'll just have to check. I also talked to a guy and he said he may be able to pull some strings an order them so I could come pick them upif I didn't feel comfortable with the ones online.
  • edited December 2011
    Well, went to order the flowers yesterday and they now posted that they are dried.  Must have been an error....sooo... I ordered them anyway!  Keep ur fingers crossed! lol
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sure it will be fine! Another knottie posted and said her flowers from Sams came in fine. I believe she said she put them in her basement where it was cool in some buckets of water, and they came out beautifully. Sams has a care guide on their website that says what to do when you receive them, so that should help you too! [url]http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?catg=11043[/url].I'm curious to hear how everything works out!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards