Delaware

Holy crap!

Im now at the point I can weather stalk - yeah for another thing to do!  lolSo today, wedding days forcaste says:Day - High: 89 °F RealFeel®: 108 °F Mostly sunny, warm and humid; a shower in the afternoonNight  - Low: 56 °F RealFeel®: 58 °F Partly cloudy with a shower lateNow I know itll change 400 times, but 108 - really??  Guess wedding will be under the tent, and not in the sun!

Re: Holy crap!

• MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    better tell Elaine to get that AC Unit ordered for the skirt! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Wow....108...thats crazy!Btw, YGM!
  • edited December 2011
    omg Jackie - my dress is so hottttt its rediculous!  Sorry for TMI, but I was sweating so bad last night, and I was only in it 2 hours!  Someone should come up with a AC!  Id buy it, not matter what it cost!  Sarah - ygm back!
  • edited December 2011
    Ah!  Now I'm second guessing my decision to have an early September wedding.  Maybe I should move to mid September!
  • edited December 2011
    I wouldnt move it!  It could be cooler early in the month, or it could be hot later in the month - its one of the things we cant control, so dont stress about it!
  • lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    108!  I think I'd melt.  Seriously, if someone could make an AC unit for under a dress, I would so buy it!  Plus, you wouldn't have to buy a crinny slip cause  the air would keep the gown pouffy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards