North Carolina
Options

Bored, bored, bored, bored

I am so booooooooooooooooooooored today.  I have officially lost interest in work this week.  I just want to go home, shop, write thank you notes, do wedding stuff, sleep, walk Yoshi, and do nothing.  Ho hum.  Anyone else in the same boat?

Re: Bored, bored, bored, bored

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a loss of interest, yes, but plenty of work to do. Would you like some?
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha Grace, I feel you.  I have some work to do but I don't really want to do it.  If you finish Kathleen's work please let me know and I'll send mine over :-P
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Send it all along - I mean, it isn't that I don't have stuff to do.  I'm just bored of my stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea I know what you mean.  Its like I know I need to get this done, but why not wait until like 3 in the afternoon to do it instead of now... grrrr
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been pretty bored as well. But I have slight aggravations here and there. Such as FI deciding that he wants to invite another couple and my mom deciding she wants to invite someone else as well... Or a friend from HS announcing that she's coming to the wedding and bringing her boyfriend that no one has ever heard of. On another note, I've decided to become a farmer. Farmville has taken up any boredom I once had.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    me too!  I have a list of things to do...but 0 interest in doing it.  When we move (next June!!!) I'm getting a job in a TOTALLY different field.
  • Options
    krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    um I am also bored - but I got really excited when I found out your dog's name is Yoshi!!!!!!!!!  so fun.  DH and I are currently working on beating all of Super Mario 64.  Next I want to beat Super Mario. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh My Goodness - we are junkies - I love Yoshi - he was always my favorite character.  We are Gamecube people - and we play MarioKarts and Super Mario World.  YAY for someone else who likes video games :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am boooooored outta my mind!! i have plenty of work to get done by friday but i dont feel like doing anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards