Pennsylvania-Central
Options

**K-Hart

I'm fairly new to the Knot - and offically not even engaged yet (but we've been browsing and I think he's bought it already ... )  ... Anyways.  I was just looking at your webt site and the DIY ideas.  I LOVE your table numbers!  Where did you get the frames?  What a cute idea!!  I haven't gotten through the rest, but I'm sure I'll find other things too!  :)

Re: **K-Hart

• Options
    hbarnes7hbarnes7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And I guess if I would have gone the rest of the way through your page, I would have found the descriptions for the DIY!  Sorry!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome to The Knot!It's ok to start looking and thinking about these things even if your not yet engaged. I'm definitely guilty of lurking on The Knot and browsing the internet for wedding stuff even befor I was engaged. Thank you for the comlpiments. I'm very proud of my all original DIY ideas. Fi also helped me with a lot of them and I started VERY early. After months of looking for frames with three slots at an affordable price, I foudn these frames at the dollar store. They were black at the time so my fiance spray painted them chocolate brown to match. I took some of my favorite fabric and used it as a background for the table numbers and used felt numbers from Michael's to give it a 3-D look. They were very easy and affordable. The reason for the crochet flowers are because it said "Love" and I thought it was really cheesy, so I wanted to cover it up with something. I just hot glues the flowers on but you could also cover it up with ribbon or whatever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards