North Carolina
Options

Open letters

Dear Boss and Co-workers:Can you please work out your personal issues with each other some other time and stop putting me in the middle?  I am the youngest person in this office and don't really want to feel like your Mom.  I don't even want kids.  All this bs is disrupting our work.  Plus, I really don't have time to deal with all the stress when my wedding is 45 days away.Sincerely,Your stressed out, soon to be bride, co-worker.

Re: Open letters

• Options
    JemmessicaJemmessica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Bank Account,I apologize for the recent spending, but we are 5.5 weeks from the big day.... unfortunately your balance will only be dwindling..... Dear Coworker,I detest you. I wish I could fire you. I don't understand why our boss hasn't fired you. You make me want to quit my job on a daily basis.Sincerely,Bored, Broke Bride to be
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear job I just applied for,Please call me for an interview. You are the perfect job for me. Your hours are beyond amazing, please give me a chance. PLEASE. Oh and get back to me ASAP, I have no patience. Thank you,Sincerely,unemployed newlywed that's about to go crazy without a job
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Realtor, Please stop going out of town during critical moments in our offer process.  I know we're annoying but we're first time home buyers and don't know what the hell we're doing.  The sooner you get this deal done, the sooner we all can be rid of each other. Dear FI Co-worker, Please stop freaking FI out.  If there is going to be a re-org and you know something, PLEASE tell him -- especially since we're trying to buy a house.  Otherwise, please refrain from idle speculation as we have enough stuff to worry about.  Sincerely, Frustrated by People Today
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear the Girl who dropped out of the B-pic shoot, You booked your spot in March but 5 days before the shoot you decide that you can't make it anymore? Now we're scrambling trying to find someone so that we don't have to split the hotel 3 ways instead of 4.  Why couldn't you keep your appointment?  Annoyed, Someone who is still looking forward to their B-Pic shoot but doesn't want to have to pay more to compensate for you being slack!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear work, Please take care of yourself and please phone stop ringing.  I would rather daydream about being on my honeymoon today.Sincerely,The girl who couldn't care less
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Computer,Why do you have to screw up right when school is starting?  Your battery is dwindling and for some reason your sound no longer works. I dont have the money to replace or fix you so could you please fix yourself. Thank you,Your annoyed owner
    Married my best friend 06.23.10 :)image *Photo by Story Photographers*
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear new Eye Doctor, Thanks for telling me in advance that everything you "like" to do in your exam is not covered by any insurance, let alone mine. If I had know that 'refitting' my contact lenses was going to be $90, I would have just done it myself.  Instead, I get the shock of the day at checkout when my $25 copay is suddenly not enough to cover the $130 bill.Sincerely,first time, and probably last time, patientDear Jerk who called me phishing for my credit card information last night,I hate you!  Now I can't use my card to make any of the upcoming wedding purchases I have.  Not that you can use it anyway b/c it's been canceled!Sincerely,Person who thinks you should get a job and make your own living instead of stealing others
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Work, I really wish you would give me a full list of everything I'm supposedly responsible for in each of my stores. How was I supposed to know that I needed to change my schedule to accommodate inventory if you don't tell me? Oh and scheduling inventory the week we're supposed to get tons of new merchandise probably wasn't the best idea. I can't really set up new furniture if I'm not allowed to move anything in the store. Love, your faithful employee of 4 years PS-Do not even think about springing any more new responsibilities on me in the next month. You'll probably regret it.
  • Options
    smlinebesmlinebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear economy,Please get better so that we can stop cutting funds for NASA so that my DH can get a job.  In fact, just get better enough so that my DH can get ANY job.Sincerely,Broke, sole-earner, newlywedDear tiny apartment,Please build yourself a new closet.  If all of my stuff can't have a designated place, I'd like to at least hide it from our guests.  Sincerely,Unhappy renter with one closet
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Busy Photographer, Please Please Please finish my engagement pictures, it has been 7 weeks and i have been very patient.....you don't blog so i havent even gotten to peek at one!!! PLEASE!! THIS WEEK!! Sincerely, getting impatient bride (and FI)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Co-worker,Please, please, please stop slacking and get all of your establishments graded possible inspected before  you leave next Monday to go to another job. I really don't have time to inspect your establishments and mine, especially since my wedding in 39 days away. Thanks!Sincerely,Your Overwhelmed Co-worker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards