Florida-North Florida

Mystery RSVP

So I was all excited to see there was 3 RSVPs in my mail box yesterday. One of the 3 had not written their name.. or a return address.. but checked "will be there in spirit" .. Ok so you're not coming to my wedding.. can you at least tell me who the heck you are? So my FI and I tried to play detective and look up the zip code printed by the post office.. we still can't figure it out.. and I really want to know! haha! Did anyone else experience this?
?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
?Blog?

Re: Mystery RSVP

• duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL! They RSVP'd in spirit?! That is a new one. I'm sure it will be difficult to figure out who sent it, but you're probably getting close to the cutoff anyway. So, I guess just count it as a non-responder when the time comes.
  • Emily&ChadEmily&Chad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No haha.. On my RSVps I put  "Will be there".. or "will be there in spirit" as my 2 options... sorry I should have clarified =).. Yeah I will know soon enough I suppose!
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah, I see :) I just thought that was something they made up. Which, given the craziness we've heard from guests, I wouldn't put it past someone checking Yes and then clarifying "in spirit".
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a bit anal retentive and wrote in everyones name. I would just wait until a week after your RSVP date and see who hadn't responded yet.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I did the same as Jagore. That said, still missing a bunch of RSVPs. A lot felt that because they mentioned to FI over a beer they won't make it, the ydid not have to send the card in...and then there are relatives...who assume we know they are coming!
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I put little numbers on the back of the RSVP cards and made a spreadsheet bc I'm sure this will happen with my guests!
  • Emily&ChadEmily&Chad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow the numbering idea is good! too late =)
    ?Blog?
  • edited December 2011
    Oh that's annoying! I numbered mine too and ended up having a few not write in their names.
  • WAshley10WAshley10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    a friend of mine had this same problem - she didn't number either. it was unfortunate for her because 80% of her guest list came from that area (Orlando) so she couldn't even narrow it down!! I am DEFINITELY writing in names!
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I printed my RSVPs with names just for that reason. I hope you figure it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards