Michigan-Lansing

Photographer: Shawn Tew

Hey I'm looking for a photographer for my June 2010 wedding. Shawn Tew was recommended to me but I haven't been able to see any of his work. If anyone worked with him would you mind sharing your experience? Also, if there are other photographers that anyone recommends I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Re: Photographer: Shawn Tew

• lvasilenlvasilen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Jean Smith... I love her work, I have her booked for my Sept wedding as do many of my friends. Her site is www.jeansmithphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    Never heard of Shawn Tew. How much are you willing to spend? Ask for a recommendation and everyone will of course tell you about their photographer. What kind of a price range are you looking for? If you say cheap as possible then expect cheap looking photos. With photography you usually get what you pay for. If you are willing to spend say 1500 - 2000 there are photographers that are very good and a couple that give you much more than what you pay for. For me the photography was most important. I was willing to spend a little less for a steak dinner and some other details (I can get a steak anytime and probably better than a wedding reception) but I can't get wedding photos anytime I want.
  • VMF111VMF111 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let's say my budget puts me around $1,500.00. Any suggestions?
  • edited December 2011
    That helps. I know save the Moments has packages with 2 photographers for about $1400. www.savethemoments.com The others I amaware that are good are over $1500.
  • macgirl182macgirl182 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I have used Shawn many times. I have also recommended him to many happy clients! He has great prices and he does a great job! Not to mention he is a pleasure to work with! If you chose Shawn, I do not believe you would have any regrets on your wedding day. He is doing my wedding on Oct 3rd.Miranda
  • edited December 2011
    This is Shawn Tew and I would be glad to help you out. You can see my work at the following websites: www.freewebs.com/ncphotowww.picasaweb.google.com/natcreationphotoSwww.facebook.com/pages/Holt-MI/Natural-Creations-Photography/112681356485Please contact me at ncphoto2004@aol.com if I can be of assistance to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards