Georgia-Atlanta
Options

need an experienced wedding planner in atlanta

Hi everyone. I'm new to the knot!!! My wedding isn't until 2011 but I figured the earlier I begin planning, the less stressful it will be as the date approaches (or at least I hope so :) My fiance and I would like a big wedding with a lot of guests, so in order to help relieve a little stress I was thinking of hiring a wedding planner. Does anyone have any recommendations for an experienced wedding planner that does weddings in Atlanta? Thank you so much! Amy

Re: need an experienced wedding planner in atlanta

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check the threads down. This same question was asked a few days ago. I'm using Weddings by Stephanie Marie for my wedding - in 29-days :-). They've been great so faer. Welcome to the board. you'll get lots of help from these girls.
  • Options
    jzymanjzyman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hired Ashley Baber as a day-of coordinator. She is a total bulldog and has great taste. Never regretted my decision to hire her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my best friend's just used Daria with Circle of Love Weddings... she was AWESOME!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies for all of your recommendations! I decided to try Sylvia with Weddings By Stephanie Marie. She was very friendly and definitely sounded like she knew what she was talking about when we spoke on the phone. I'm going to meet with her next week. Can't wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If that doesn't work out, I highly recommend Ally Haggerty of Unforgettable Soirees. She was Ah.May.Zing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards