Colorado-Denver
Options

3 questions...

1) i want to order pocketfolds from cardsandpockets.com.  they have handy dandy kits that include precut blank cardstock and such.  one of the inclusions is a colored mat to go under the actual invitation cardstock.  my colors are chocolate brown, light blue, and lime green.  i want brown pocketfolds, and the invite i designed is green and blue design on ivory cardstock.  what color mat would you order?  this is perplexing me but i assume i'm over thinking it.2) anybody interested in having a walking/jogging buddy?  i don't like going by myself, and i haven't full-on gone running in like 6 months, so i assume i need to ease back into it.  i am in north denver, but not opposed to traveling.  3) anybody interested in a GTG?  happy hour or something?  i just moved back to denver in january, but i'm a grad student who never is around other people who aren't my 18 year old freshman students or my advisor, and i'm starting to get lonely, especially since fi got a new (really great) job, but works thursday/friday/saturday all day.  i promise i'm normal (well, minus my goofy tendencies) and actually pretty fun to hang out with. :)anyway, that was long.  any input appreciated!

Re: 3 questions...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Spongejen- I forget exactly where you live... I might be interested in a G2G sometime if we plan ahead- my time is quickly filling up before the wedding!  Let me know where you are at and maybe we can start planning something!  I am in the Firestone/Longmont area, but flexible as long as it is north Denver, Boulder, or Noco. Leslie :)
  • Options
    erin48erin48 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We already have a "cooking club"(really it is just eating and drinking) that gets together about once a month......you should definitely come to that.......it's a good starting place to meet a couple of the girls......we need to get one put together for Sept.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lauren5280Lauren5280 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love a GTG! I have been looking forward to meeting the knotties but as yet the scheduling just hasn't worked out :)
  • Options
    cadenaamcadenaam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not much help with the first 2 questions, my creative side isn't great with picking colors and I don't run-but come to the next D&E club!  It's a really fun and relaxing way to meet some of the girls and their FIs and DHs.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm up for a G2G! I live in good ol greeley.  I would be happy to travel down and get some dinner or coffee some weekends too.  My FI is gone on the weekends.  what are you doing sept 5th?
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) We ordered our pocketfolds from card and pockets, we did chocolate brown pocketfolds with sage green mats, PIB. If I were you I would do blue or green mats. Also, be careful if you order inserts that are pre-cut because a lot of printers aren't able to print on such small sizes of paper. I had them print our inserts and then they cut them down to size. 3)I am always down for happy hour or a GTG, just depends where and when.
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen- I would go for the brown pocketfolds with the blue mat. (that's just my color preference though).  I can't wait to see pictures of your invites when you are done :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the responses ladies! :)leslie: i'm in north denver, near where hwy 7 crosses 25.  i drive to foco frequently for my grad program so i'm in longmont and loveland quite often too.  my email is jenlikesrocks at gmail!charlsie: i *think* i am free sept 4, but i will double check and let you know :)chel and lotus: thanks for the input on the pocketfolds! i was thinking the blue or green mat would be an overload of one color but i think you guys are right, haha.
  • Options
    kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi!  i'm fairly new to the boards, and i would love to meet up with everyone sometime.  i may be open sept 5 before noon if anyone was up to grabbing coffee/breakfast.
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love a jogging buddy, but I live in Aurora, so probably a little too far to travel in between... You should definitley come to the next D&E club GTG! I missed the last one and am excited to go to the next. September 4th evening or 5th work for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards