Hawaii
Options

Poll: Shoes

Okay, I admit I have a little time on my hands this week...But ladies, lets talk shoes - I know we've got some serious shoe lovers1. If money were no object, which would be your top pick for shoes - Jimmy Choo, Manolo, Louboutin (or other fave)?2. Since men wear power ties for effect, if you were wearing your "power shoe" what color would it be?3. What's your current favorite shoe that you wear most?4. Under your wedding dress, did you pick your shoes for style or comfort?Bonus: PIP your wedding shoes
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: Shoes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll answer my own :)1. If money were no object, which would be your top pick for shoes - Jimmy Choo, Manolo, Louboutin (or other fave)? If I had money to burn - it would be Louboutin - something about those red soles!!2. Since men wear power ties for effect, if you were wearing your "power shoe" what color would it be? I don't have any really bright colored shoes but it would have to be red.3. What's your current favorite shoe that you wear most? My fave, and I've gone through lots of them, are a black leather zip up ankle boot - love 'em with jeans, dress pants, and they're easy for travelling.4. Under your wedding dress, did you pick your shoes for style or comfort? I'm not 100% on my wedding shoe yet, but right now, it's a white platform peep toe that is comfy but nice and high :)No pictures yet but I'll look for some
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    one of my fave topics!1. If money were no object, which would be your top pick for shoes - Jimmy Choo, Manolo, Louboutin (or other fave)?Chloe , Marni2. Since men wear power ties for effect, if you were wearing your "power shoe" what color would it be?Black...it's a staple3. What's your current favorite shoe that you wear most?Steve Madden wedge booties. I love high heel ankle boots and booties. 4. Under your wedding dress, did you pick your shoes for style or comfort?comfort for the grass/beach , style for the reception :) (my fun Betsey Johnsons...can't wait to wear them..and have Frank take a pic of them..they're that cute)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Louboutin! The pink petal shoes!2. My "power shoe" would be a bold blue color3. My favorite shoe is from DSW. It's 3 1/2 inches and it's got this cool graffiti pattern going on in blue, pink. black, white and gray/silver. They are awesome! I have yet to wear them and NOT receive any compliments on them. 4. Style... but I did pageants in high school so I'm used to ignoring the pain...
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. I've never tried on the fancy ones you mentioned, but my instinct says I'd go for the red-soled Louboutins.2.  Black snakeskin pump.3.  Black patent leather Ecco flats.  I love them with jeans and slacks.4.  Both!.  I haven't picked yet, but I'll go for flat sandals because we'll be on the sand, but with some pretty silver bling - like this [url]<a href="http://www.zappos.com/product/7519089/color/632" rel='nofollow'>http://www.zappos.com/product/7519089/color/632</a>[/url]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1.  LOUBOUTIN all the way.... I agree with a PP - the pink petal ones are the ones I LOVE... but can't afford. 2.  My "power shoe" color would be either red or kelly green. 3.  My current favorite shoes would be either my Chuck Taylors that I've had for about 4.5 years or my Reef black slippers. 4.  For style... all the way... I'll just go barefoot when I want to go for comfort. I would PIP my wedding shoes but I haven't found the ones I really want.  The red ones I currently have and may wear are in my bio.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards