Michigan-Grand Rapids

E-pics Blogged!

Hi I know I posted one teaser pic below but our photographer posted a much longer post tonight. I'm absolutely obsessed with them! Please if you haven't booked your photographer yet call Karyn! http://www.karynmay.com/jon-ericka-engagement-2/

Re: E-pics Blogged!

• clmcnicholasclmcnicholas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look great E, sorry our girls night isn't going to work this week, maybe next week?
  • Spartan5Spartan5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That works for me :o) Let's nail it down and put it on the calendars. Email me!
  • edited December 2011
    These are too cute! I'm planning on having my e-pics on campus too, and I never would have thought of the children's garden! And you made Rick's look almost classy! :)
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Phil-LOL about Rick's. The nice thing about the children's garden is that it's RIGHT next to the horticultural garden and they have that beautiful rose walkway.
  • sam09sam09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!
  • finalgirlfinalgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lovely!  Just lovely!  Makes me hate that I've moved out of Lansing!  :)
    Keep Moving Forward
  • edited December 2011
    Spartan5, yes, that rose walkway is nice! I was going to do our ceremony in the gardens until I decided I couldn't deal with the weather dilemna. I definitely want engagement photos at the gardens and along the Red Cedar. I'm planning them in October, so the scenery will be a little different by then!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Phil PERFECT time for pics along the red cedar. When all the trees change to yellow it will be amazing! That was my favorite time to walk along the rape trail (lol) We took some pics by the river too that I can't wait to see :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards