Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Not saying "Fulfilled"

I just stalked our registry and it says our towels are not available online. Then next to the number we want it says that the same exact number was purchased. But it doesn't say that the item was fulfilled. Is this happening with anyone else?
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: Not saying "Fulfilled"

• Options
    BTW, we're registered at Bed bath and beyond.
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    Hi, I also registered at BBB and did notice that on one of my items where the right quantity was purchased that it does not say fulfilled on the registry when I look at ALL the items. However, that item does show up when I go to the Fulfilled tab. I wonder if it is because that particular item is a clearance item. Also, when we first registered, we registered for towels whose barcode was changing, and they were coming up funny on the registry before I changed it to the correct barcode (it might have said not available online, but I don't recall). Perhaps some of the towels you registered for are also clearance or had their barcodes changed. I would think if these particular items show up when you change the tab to Fulfilled, then you should be alright.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip. When I go to the fulfilled items, they show up but still don't say fulfilled. Glad to know we're finally going to get our towels!
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    That happened right after our shower and I gave a quick call to customer service and they took care of it right away.  I would make sure everything is up to date before more guests try to purchase, just to make it as easy as possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards