DC

Hair & make up

Can anyone recommend affordable hair and makeup salons that will send a stylist(s) to our hotel in G'town? Anyone ever use Aveda in G'town for this?

Re: Hair & make up

• I don't know the answer to this, but I would LOVE to know the answer to this.  I'll be in Rosslyn, but I can't imagine that anywhere who'd work in G'town wouldn't work directly across the river.  :)
  • I am using Thomas Shelton and his assistant from Voila Hair Salon - He is AMAZING and I found his prices to be pretty reasonable. He comes to you! wherever you are in the DC area. As for makeup I am using Blend Makeup - they are amazing as well!
  • For makeup I am using Aisha from Picture Perfect Makeup. www.pictureperfectmakeupdc.com
    She is so professional and fun to work with and she does beautiful work! 

For hair I recommend Thania from Tru Beauty http://mytrubeauty.com
    Both of them travel on location and did amazing jobs at the trial runs...I can't wait for the big day!!

• I'm using Alison Harper & Company, formerly Belle Seour (they changed the name a couple weeks ago). They are awesome, and provide both hair & makeup on site where ever you need them. I had my trial with them last month and they were so wonderful. They nailed both the first time, and were extremely nice. Highly recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards