California-Orange County
Options

Candy Buffet

Hi does anyone have examples of a candy buffet. I wanted to do one but not sure what type of note to place in front of it so guest wait till after dinner. thanks a bunch

Re: Candy Buffet

• Options
    mariellernmariellern member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you could just have the caterer bring it out at cake time..thats what im going to try to do...ps Marshalls is the best for finding candy holders!!
    TheKnot.com
  • Options
    kdblackwoodkdblackwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree about marshall's thats were i found all 8 of mine, and they were on clearance , you just got to keep watching them
  • Options
    Jamie FeerJamie Feer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this sound a little crazy but we hired someone for our engagement party and she was amazing and she was not to pricy. She set up and took everything down. She did everything in our colors. We are going to have her do it also for our wedding. I can give you her info if you are interested. She is local and is a doll to work with.
  • Options
    portolaportola member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was recently at a wedding where they had it all set up, the candy buffet was large and elaborate. They covered it up with a beautiful cloth so that no one would start until the appropriate time. (Once it is available to the guests, it goes!). At the right time, the cloth was removed and the guests lined up!! It was beautiful and a huge hit. There were a few friends who kept an eye on the jars and when they ran low and need re filling, the stock of candy was under the tables and easy to fill. have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards