California-Inland Empire

So Andrew

is set on getting some toys for the water (Seadoos & jet skis) and a boat.  We've been looking up prices and they are way affordable without having to get into any type of debt (pay cash).  I have to look into insurance and storage (it seems like all the houses in the neighborhood have RV parking but us!!) to make sure we can afford that as well.And he's a dork.  We are looking at a puppy and trying to come up with a name for her.  He came up with Honna.  So we'd have Honna & Lulu!  Get it??  HE'S A DORK!!
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: So Andrew

• SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah water toys are wayyy cheap right now! We have been looking at them too and you can get really nice boats for cheap. Right now we keep Jamies parents boat out in Laughlin since thats pretty much the only place we take it in the Summer and the storage is about $100 a month. When we fill the boat up with gas its about $100 I would say and we usually fill it up once a day when we are out. Do you have a truck to tow it or will you guys need to get a truck too?
  • edited December 2011
    We have a truck so we're good there.  We need to figure out the tow capacity of it to make sure we get a small enough boat.  Our BIL has a smaller truck than us and he was able to tow a big one.  The boats are super cheap right now.  It's so tempting to just jump on it but I feel like we should wait at least until our tax return comes in.  I don't want to take any $ out of savings for it.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe a boat could be your xmas presents to each other this year! That would be an awesome gift. Can you fit a boat in your driveway?
  • edited December 2011
    We have a decent size area on the side ouf our garage that may fit a boat.  Not sure how long it is though.  People may complain.  :(  What if I move the fence over on the our side yard and push it further into the neighbors yard.  It's an empty house...no one will ever know!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards