California-Los Angeles
Options

Slideshow help

Hi Ladies,Did/are you doing a slideshow of pics of you guys from baby to now?  If so, how did you do it?  Did you use a program/software or a company that does it for you?  Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!  TIA.

Re: Slideshow help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto! In addition to that, how many seconds are you allowing each phot to show or what is the length of your slide show. Is 5 mintues too long?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I scanned all the images onto my computer and then used iMovie to put it all together. You could use Windows Movie Maker (I *think* it comes on all Windows computers....) if you don't have a mac. I kinda cheated on the slide timing thing. DH doesn't have tons of pics of him as a kid, and I have millions. We both picked songs that we wanted to be our growing up song, and then I timed the pictures to fit in that time. Lucky for me DH picked a 2 minute song, while I picked a 4 minute song. Niko, if you want to see mine email me! HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    O, and mine was 10 minutes... I used it as a buffer between the ceremony time on the invite and the real ceremony time. My church wanted to start right when we said we would, so that was my way around it.
  • Options
    Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you own or have a friend with a mac, I highly recommend using iPhoto. You can use different slideshow settings (I used an antique style one), and you can use any music easily. I had mine playing continuously throughout the night in the lobby, where they had a television already set up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards