Wedding Woes
Options

This burns me up

Friend told us to choose dress in whatever style we wanted as long as it was floor length, satin, and orange-ish.Fine.I chose my dress, MOH chose hers, and S chose hers. D goes in Tuesday and chooses the same dress as S. Bridal Salon woman tells her someone has already chosen that dress. D goes off on her and tells her she doesn't want to choose another dress, this dress is the only one she looked at and the only one she wants.She lets D pay the deposit and calls the bride to tell her what happened.Bride gets upset and calls me. She changes the dress to the one that D and S chose without considering that MOH and I have already paid for different dresses in full and the new dress is the most expensive dress in the salon. I ask her what the dress looks like and she can't tell me. All she can say is that it's strapless. I chose my dress for one reason-IT WASN'T STRAPLESS.I don't like strapless dresses because I don't feel comfortable in them. I just don't, I don't have to explain it and no amount of alterations, boning, or anything is going to make me feel comfortable in one. I would say PMS has me irritated, but I'm sick of this girl and this wedding. I want to bow the hell out.
"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
Photobucket

Re: This burns me up

• Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    yeah, I can see why.
  • Options
    jessjo04jessjo04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wtf? You already paid for one and she changes her mind? Not cool. Can you use the money you paid as a credit toward the horrid strapless one?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm stuck on orange-ish.And this sounds a bit wacky. I don't blame you. If you paid for the dress you picked, you wear that dress.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, what a btch.  Can you reason with her at all? 
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what a twatwaffle
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd be more than burned up.  That's a load of crap.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    why can't 2 people just wear the same dress? Seriously, her color guideline is "orangish" and now she's pitching a fit over 2 people getting the same? Does she intentionally want people to not match?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [IMG]<a href="http://i25.tinypic.com/2nw33wi.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://i25.tinypic.com/2nw33wi.jpg</a>[/IMG]
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That dress is gorgeous. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's the dress I chose in the agreed upon color, length and fabric. I'm afraid to see what the new dress looks like.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well then she should be paying the $$ difference. I like the dress you chose.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards