Hawaii
Options

~~~additional review (sorry i couldn't leave her out)~~~~~

hey ladies! i just realized i forgot one vendor and i decided that i wanted to create another post because i do want people to read this. hair and make up: beauty by may - i cannot say enough about may! i think all of my girls looked fantastic and basically they showed may a photo and she totally created the look they wanted. she took the time to perfect everyone and make sure their hair was exactly what they wanted. she was there 45 minutes before she was supposed to be there which saved me from a lot of stress. i did have a trial and eye lash extensions. i totally changed my hair style from my trial to my day of hair. i basically pulled of a photo on the internet of how i wanted my hair and it was EXACTLY how i wanted it. i loved my make up and the airbrush was great. it didn't feel heavy. i also have to say my fear was at the end of the night looking like a "hot mess" and i have to say that even though i probably sweat gallons i still looked made up by the end of the evening. as for eyelash extensions, i got a pretty bad infection from them and they were kinda a pain in the butt to be honest. i would suggest to anyone just get the false lashes put on the day of. its too hard to manage and especially with being hot and if you plan on being by the pool at all before the wedding. the false day of worked just fine. may was so sweet and really listened to exactly what i wanted and was able, which i think was the most important do exactly what i wanted from just a photo. may's pricing is very good and trust me that doesn't mean her work is not to the standards of the artists that charge double or triple her price. she uses high end products and excellent brushes. i am very picky about my make up and i thought it was exactly what i wanted. i was very happy. A+++++
ryan and jennifer |august 10, 2009| lanikuhonua phase II

Re: ~~~additional review (sorry i couldn't leave her out)~~~~~

• Options
    elaineNgeneelaineNgene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jennifer!  Our wedding is Nov. 10, and I still haven't decided on a H&M person yet.  I had requested quotes from Leslie Fair and Jessica Hoffman, and now I think I should look into Beauty by May.  Do you have any pictures of how your hair and makeup turned out?  I'd love to see.  You can email me at elainengene@gmail.comThanks!!!  I noticed that you're from Huntington Beach.  I work at CSUF, so close :)
  • Options
    Samaralynn23Samaralynn23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome I'm so glad she worked out for you. Gives me ideas now since I've been kinda lacking on those H&M issues. We're getting married on November 23 and it's a monday so I'm hoping to find someone who's ok with traveling out to Hauula and that day. Can i get her info too? I'm samaralynn23@hotmail.com. Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards