Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Florist recommendations?

Hi Ladies,

I am in the process of trying to find a florist for my October wedding.  I am looking for someone in the Monroeville/Penn Hills/Verona area.  Any suggestions?

Also, I was curious about costs as well.  I need my bouquet, 6 BM bouquets, 7 boutineers, three corsages, and 2 church arrangements?  Any idea of a basic cost for that amount of flowers or do you think it would depend on the type of flowers I choose?

Thanks for any and all info!
Lisa

Re: Florist recommendations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Lisa,

There are florist recommendations at the Pittsburgh board's vendors site: http://sites.google.com/site/pghknotties/vendors. You can also access this address from the "Welcome to the Pittsburgh Board."

Also, I have heard fantastic things from Springdale Floral and Mocha Rose.

HTH!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it varies too much to say, based on the florist and flowers you pick. My florist was in Adamsburg, so not quite the area you're looking in. I paid around $800 I think- didn't need as many BM bouquets, but I had other stuff such as petals around the centerpieces and cake, bouts for my reader and pastor, etc. Good luck- there are lots of great florists out there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My flowers are around $800 for 4 bouquets, 10 bouts, 1 church piece, 15 centerpieces w/ vases, vases for all the girls flowers, my bouquet, 2 corsages, cake flowers, and a few others.
    it's Kerry Kennedy for KS Kennedy and he's amazing!  He's done a few arrangements for me, including for my shower and he's just such a fabulosu person!  he's on the North Side.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards